✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day gifts..

Well, it's that time of the year again.. Mother's Day... so me being a penniless student... who couldn't be bothered.. and i quote from my dad "to use the money we give you to buy something useless.." besides, i have no transport to go out... no money, and i haven't a clue what to buy.. what my mom needs she has... what she doesn't have, i can't afford....

Anyway.. i always believed that making something is more worth it than buying something... especially when you put your heart into it... what else can i make that my mom would like, but apple pie... so on a Friday as mentioned before, after class, i taught Xian Ai how to make one, and i made one myself for my mom....

so here it is....

Apple Pie for Mom, With Love... and she loved it so much.. That she ate it like....

This...Eating everything around the heart, but the Heart itself haha...

Well, Besides mom's favourite dessert of an apple pie with love from me, she was not forgotten by her daughter residing overseas, who decided to send a bouquet of roses back home, without consulting me!! causing me a few problems, but all was well... after multiple phone calls, which proves that Malaysian companies, are a real pain in the ass yet again... (Blooming Sdn Bhd, is like Shipping to Malaysia... Well, blooming is much better than shipping... but still.. Malaysian Companies)

The roses were due to arrive on the 10th of May in the morning, but unfortunately, as they had a bunch of roses to deliver on that day, being mother's day, they said they will try their best, but it is unlikely.

Seeing that we will be going back to bentong to celebrate mother's day, no one would be home, so i arranged for the company to send the flowers to my cousin who lives down the road... and guess, what, the message was never passed to the driver... see the efficiency.

Later in the evening i called the company again, and was told that my next door neighbour has it for safe keeping.. so, oh well, all is fine.. when we came back on Sunday night, i collected it for my mom... and cam whored for a bit.. haha

*****
The roses came with a box of bird nest, which will most probably end up in my stomach, as my mom doesn't drink such things... but i didn't take any pictures of the bird nest.... it's just a normal one anyway....

Here we have the Roses, I tried to make the "glitter effect" with the water again...

I tried at least 7 bloody times to load the picture that has the "water glitter" effect, but because Blogspot/Maxis is retarded & idiotic!

I couldn't, so i randomly selected another picture of the bouquet...
it's a pretty bouquet anyway...

And well, what is a bouquet without it's recipient..?

Here we have the receiver of the bouquet smiling happily away.. admist a pretty backdrop? I chose the best place we had to take a picture....

Mom and dad :)

Well the effect of the back ground i chose was supposed to be like this.. though fitting in the pictures of all 4 seasons would be better, but part of the stairway would be in the picture, and mom and dad would look small, so i settled for 3...

Then there's mom, me and the dog....

And i will try to load the picture that has the "water" effect again.. if i can't.. then i'm sorry.. i have tried!!

Well, well, Whaddaya know... it finally came through.. so here is the flowers again :)

See some of them have the desired effect ;p
Especially the dark coloured ones, make the water look like diamonds when it reflects the light of the camera flash...

Well that's all for now...

The weather is so damned freaking hot, that i have a headache again!!

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links