✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, June 09, 2008

Bitten Balls....

Lately Simba likes to have killer classes.. for example my classes last weekend were from 9am till 4pm.. literally leaving me brain dead when i get home..


Yesterday for instance after class, i reached the station at about 4.40pm, as numerous calls home were fruitless i decided to walk home, as i needed the exercise anyway...

On my way home, i came across my mother who was walking the dog.. so i thought why not exercise more, and i followed my mom as she brought my little precious for his walk..

Now in my neighbourhood, we have another neighbour who owns Miniature Pincshers as well.. he has two, and both are females... they are quite cute, and for once i see other MiniPins, the same size as mine.. [usually the other ones i come along are like at least twice the size of mine]

It was such an adorable site, seeing MiniPins all mingling together.. the owner let both of his out to play with mine... As is with dogs.. they started to smell each other.. before getting frisky and started to play...

I really don't know what transpired between the 3 MiniPins, and i don't know what mine said to the other 2, but they suddenly turned tail, and started to attack him...

Although i must say, that it was a Mother-daughter combi [short for combination] attack.... One second they were playing like normal, and the next the daughter started to attack my precious.. She tried to bite my little one.. as i was squatting playing with her initially..

She is really cute by the way, only 8 months old according to her owner, and very friendly and playful.. and she seemed to had taken a liking to my little boy.. i really have no idea what transpired.. i guess it must have been something my little precious said? my logic is that, my dog speaks English, while my neighbour's Chinese.. so they can't communicate very well..

Guess, my little precious said something out of bounds like.. "you're ugly.." or something like that, anyway i digress, back to the mother-daughter attack combi..

I guess my precious is a gentlemen and refuses to fight with girls, or he gladly knows he's out numbered... or... well, there is the possibility that he is a coward? [sad if that's true..]

He turned tail and came running to his "mommy" so i noticed the situation and quickly saved my precious.. [that could be another reason why he doesn't fight.. guessed i spoilt him silly...] the little one i.e the daughter, jumped up to try and reach my precious.. and i held him out of reach.. letting my guard down, i lowered my baby a little, only to have that little runt jump up and nip my precious who gave a little cry...

Resulting in her owner giving her a spanking.. i initially thought she merely nipped my preciouses leg or buttocks... never did i imagine that she actually nipped his balls... [thus the title..] well and i only discovered the wound today, which is healing nicely... but well it was funny haha... getting nipped in the balls.. really makes you wonder what did he do to make them turn tail on him...

On another note.. my bruised eye is healing along nicely... before i continue, i will be giving some gory, disgusting details, so read at your own risk.. you have been warned..

The past few days when i had to attend classes, i was wearing my sunglasses in class.. earning some funny stares from lecturers and some classmates.. the smarter ones figured there was something wrong with my eyes.. and one of my classmates asked me on saturday if my eyes was swollen.. to which i asked how he knew.. and he said it's common sense when someone wears sunglasses even in class at night.. haha..

But i guess that's how it was.. the swelling went down significantly and my eye is back to its normal size, the only residue left is a little angry bruise at the point of contact...

Oh before that.. like yesterday... i had something like a sort of blister or something at the point of contact.. which was at the end of my eye... it was like a lump of something.. and it kept bleeding and spewing, what i suspect as pus... it was so irritating.... and when i complained to my mom that it wouldn't stop bleeding.. she suggested i see the doctor the next day.. [which makes it today] the thought of having to waste my time in the hospital again was daunting..

Upon inspection, my mom said that it looked like a pimple to her.. initially i was like.. how do you get a pimple that is white, and spewing pus at the point of an injury to which she shrugged.. and she suggested it could be fluid escaping out [fluids which caused the eye to swell] and once the fluids are all gone the swelling would totally be gone and it will heal nicely..

The fluid was coming out at a very, very slow rate.. how many days would i have to wait...
and it came to me.. she said pimple... sometimes we burst our pimples, right? so i got the bright idea to endure some pain, and squeezed the fluids all out, one shot.. it caused more blood to come out.. and it hurt slightly even more..

And a gaping hole was left where i had forced the liquid out... and well blood was spewing from it.. ok, this is where the guy side of me comes out.. it was kind of cool to look at the wound like that.. a hole at the base of my eye, and the colour of my blood a nice bright red ruby like colour.. was kind of nice... my girl side just says.. Owww.. it hurts...

Well, i cleaned the wound and attempted to stop the bleeding to no avail, and figured, well with the dumb lump gone it would stop bleeding by itself sooner of later.. and it did.. admist some minor pain when i blinked.. but having lived with the injury for a week.. i was getting a little used to the pain...

And with that.. i woke up with an eye, which was no longer swollen.. though the hole like wound is gone now... [healed/closed up real fast] and as said above, all that's left is some dried blood, for the wound and a little angry looking bruise.. it should heal nice and fast in this next few days.. finally and thankfully....

Let's hope the eye infection gets rid of itself just as fast now.... running off to apply the antibiotics now...

Whaddya' i tell you.. it was disgusting..[what with the pus and all..] but you wanted to read it.. so that's your problem... haha...

[This is a journal for my memories, so i write what I want.. with some warnings...]

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links