✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, June 27, 2008

私のせじゃないだろう?

Title: It's not my fault, right?

I had a good start with my Civil procedure,(60% done)... and then due to certain reasons, I've to swap to Criminal Procedure now..

The problem.. I just can't seem to concentrate on Criminal Procedure.. I've studied like 30% of it before.. but I can't remember nuts except for three sections, and I only remember those 3 sections because I did a post on my blog about it. i.e bail s387-389 CPC.. [s354 Penal code for the harassment..] I can't remember case names...

Ok, I remember s402A for alibi.. but that's about it.. what the hell is wrong with me??? Why can't I concentrate for Criminal??? DAMN I'M SCREWED... [s114 Evidence Act- presumed fact... that's not very comforting, besides that's for evidence, NOT criminal...]

Maybe next time I should write a blog post of everything I studied so that I'll remember it better... then again, that's not very conducive when I start working.. You know, it's against the Practise Etiquette rules for me to talk about my cases for the whole world to hear/read.. especially if it's ongoing and if I mention my client's name... [don't ask me what rule it is.. I know it exist, but I only know rule 12 for brochures....]

Starting from yesterday & today, where I'm supposed to study Criminal.. I can't concentrate.. I keep zoning out and going to la-la land.. arghhh!!! クソ!!時間がない! sob~ sob~

I blame the weather.. I lack concentration when it's hot... sigh....

"Don't complain, Work harder" -Dr Paucsh-

I'm trying, I'm really, trying Dr Paucsh... my brain has been abducted by aliens.... sigh...

I think I'll go meditate a bit, then try again... =.='

by the way, once you see the post about my exam timetable.. you can stop coming here till after July 23rd 2008, because if I'm posting my exam timetable.. that means I've really no time to blog anymore.... [it's a trend in case you haven't noticed...]

-Oracl3-


my chant now?: "My concentration has gone over the ocean, my concentration has gone over the seas.. my concentration has gone to la-la land.. oh return my concentration to me... come back, come back, oh come back concentration to me, to me....." [sing along to my bonnie lies over the ocean]

Also it's interesting to note.. this is my 444th post... real unlucky number... =.='
[for those who don't understand, 4 pronounced in Chinese/Japanese sounds like the word die... so yes.. 3 dies..]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links