✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Amoeba...

Me...... An amoeba?? =.='

Well, since I don't really refer to myself as human 89% of the time.. guess that's somewhat acceptable... So..... Why the title? And why am I an amoeba....?

This is a true story...

However names will not be mentioned to protect the identity of my cousin.. [or well, attempting too.. haha] so here's what transpired 3 days ago...

Well, I don't think others will find this amusing or even remotely amusing... as I found it... but well, This is just one more for my journal...

Here's the story...

My brother called home... And didn't really want to talk to me either online or on the phone.. [because apparently I nag too much for my age... Sigh..]

Sigh, and well my sister was really busy too, so I had no one to disturb.. sigh.. feeling lonely and dejected, without any prey human to disturb online, and possibly due to other unknown angsty issues.

I had put my MSN status as... "Loneliness is poison to the soul" And I went about my own things, blogging, reading manga etc.. I was talking to one friend.. i.e Cheese.. when suddenly this cousin [hereinafter known as C] of mine suddenly messaged me on MSN, here's the rough conversation..

C: dont be a despo lah. your nick sounds like u just brokeup or something, I am crying just looking at it

Me: despo?

C: Desperate la, u so young

Me: hmm~ well.. i'm not desperate.. just depressed haha, there's a difference :p

C: kao [no idea what he meant by this]

*some other conversation about time zones, whether I'm looking for jobs, where I wanna work.. him going to visit my brother and sister soon, took place here... then suddenly...I'm serious, randomness runs in this family.. talking about me wanting to find a job, he suddenly said this... [guess he was trying to change the subject back to my nick, since I deviated haha]*

C: you need a bf is it... loneliness. even your bro has a gf hahahaaa

Me: haha bf ar? i find them troublesome la as frens ok la. bf.. too much trouble. i'm not lesbo.. but i don really hv any interest in guys [This wasn't in the conversation, but just to explain, I meant no interest at the moment.. maybe because Mr Right hasn't come along yet..] haha n my mom also getting worried liao haha

C: lesbo lesbo, what a despo

Me: haha, well.. tats just me la haha

C: u be single ok. dont go and steal girls from us men. having a hard time finding good girls

Me: haha, If i ever get interested in them la ahha. As it is I'm some alien neither interested in men nor women haha

C: amoeba. ok stay that way. good

Me: haha. amoeba haha

*And for some odd reason.. I found that so damn amusing, that I just couldn't stop laughing.. Seriously... it was like the time, my dad said something about the cow eats shit, and shits grass, it's not even remotely funny but I was laughing so damn hard..
I blame my over active imagination haha... but seeing myself as an amoeba.. [with my weird imagination] really got me crying tears of mirth... ~imagines self slithering along the floor.. and deciding to reproduce by splitting self into two~ if you remember how an amoeba takes in nutrients.. it's even funnier haha..*

Me: i find tat so amusing :p haha.. my twisted sense of humour.. == tats a first for me haha

C: nice try. i give u 3/10. 1 for funniness. 1 for originality since i said it first. 1 for sympathy

Me: i wasnt trying to b funny == but the amoeba seriously cracking me up.. first time i heard someone call me tat when i sd i've no interest in either sex haha

C: thats what u are

Me: ur funny la haha

C: go reproduce urself

*I was really laughing hard when I read this haha, due to the imagination above...*

Me: haha :))

C: one sunz is enough

*Well, the conversation suddenly took another turn talking about abused kids, and crap parents.. but I was still an amoeba hahaha and with that, I told him I needed to sleep.. and the amoeba conversation ended*

The next day I changed my nick to. "I'm an amoeba, And I'm loving it"

When I was telling Cheese about it.. He asked what's so good bout being an amoeba...?
And I was saying stuff like.. I don't need anyone, I can live alone.. I can reproduce a lone...etc

And Cheese dropped the bomb...

Cheese: What happens if you meet another amoeba?

Me: .....

Crap, I didn't think of that

Haha.. I totally forgot tat amoebas can reproduce with each other too haha....

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links