✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, August 01, 2008

ロスコちゃんやっぱりチョ可愛い!!

Title: My precious is definitely so damn cute...

This is more like a bit of fan service for the two monkeys..[sorry, slip of the tongue.. fingers.. muahaha..] siblings.. overseas.. keke...

You know.. fan service...? anime has it... but instead of showing my non existent/small chest or underwear, I show precious... :p hehe..

Well, I guess fan service is not all perverted? maybe? Like producing a special episode for the Japanese Drama One Litre of Tears.. is that fan service too?

I associate fan service with anime too much.. and it's always perverted.. flipping skirts up etc.. =.='

That's why I don't really like anime with too much fan service.. a little is fine.. too much is demeaning to the female society, portraying us as mere sexual objects! What's with portraying the girl as so damn stupid but cute?? stupidly cute? what the hell is that?? it's irritating.. and not only is she STUPIDly cute.. she is also a klutz, and loves flashing herself, whether purposely or not... Are there really girls like that???!! STUPIDly cute and clutzy???

So STUPID that she doesn't know a damn thing? that kind of person must have been living in dream land since she was born!! what's so cute about that???

THAT'S DEMEANING TO THE FEMALE SOCIETY!!

Okay.. maybe because i'm a moderate feminist...

Anyway... back to the purpose of the post.. both of you enjoy.. and well whoever that appreciates my dog, and my almost weird obsession of him haha
Behind precious is actually Ben... :p I think this was taken on 301207 when we were having the pot luck.. I mean compare Ben's clothes :p Besides, how often does he get to enter my room? haha

Lazing away.. enjoy betul budak ini...

In Kemansur.. hiding under the couch.. that's mom's leg in the corner there, in case you guys miss it soooo much haha... one kick for you haha..

Under the computer table.. growling at you, as if his life depended on the cloth which you don't want, but he thinks you are going to take it anyway... when will he learn that I prefer him over that smelly cloth?

enjoying my bed... =.='

And that's all... I think for the time being, I'm done with all this delayed updates and pictures??

so now, I need to scavange for DVDs with pictures from the last 3 years, to sort, and determine which one to develop, and get down to the photo album again...

Oh, and I'm the midst of translating that Ghost Hunt Manga...

I need to burn out some stuff to clear space on my hd and ex hd too.. I've got quite a lot of things to do at home.. I need to buy new guitar strings soon too.. And my piano has been ignored this past 3 days due to the blogging... =.='

Sigh.. so many things to do.. so little time?

-Oracl3-

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:52 pm GMT+9 , Blogger chelle said...

awwwwwwwwwww....
roscoe is soooo cute!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links