✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, October 15, 2015

Seal

-->
As I sit here 5000 miles away from you, I think back to 13 years ago. Where you fitted so snugly into the palm of my hand.

Where even when the world was still dark and noiseless to you, you chose me, as I would have chosen you.

Where even though we weren’t sure if we were allowed to be together, you waited for me and stuck to me like you were already mine.

Where you won the final agreement out of dad in such an adorable manner that the scene forever replays in my mind.

And with all that, I find myself, yet again wishing that I were by your side, to comfort you, to touch you, to reassure you, to be there for you.

Is it possible to love this much? Was I capable of this much love? I never knew; or maybe I had always doubted myself.

But I guess it is possible to love this much; I am capable of loving this much.

If anything, my tears now are the testament of this deep love I feel for you. This fear I feel of losing you. The emptiness I fear that I will feel when you leave me. To this fear of coming home without you there to greet me.

I had always found it so adorable at how you would always by-pass everyone else to greet me first when I got home. And it would seem that I actually do the same.

We have been together for almost everyday of your life; we ate together, bathed together, and slept together…

It seemed like we always wanted to be together, and we were, save for when I went to England to study, or when I went for holidays, or business trips, or even now that I’m 5000 miles away in the land of the rising sun.

But even when we were and are apart, not once had I ever-stopped thinking of you, or wishing I were with you.

You had and have my love through and through.

I deigned from mentioning it too much, lest people thought I was some crazy dog lady, but I think they already knew though, and mom always knew that I was crazy about you. (She was and I think, still is very worried about my mental health on what I would do after this.)

But hey, the rest of the family thought about you too. They all loved you like crazy too; well maybe not as much as I do though, that privilege belonged only to me, I suppose.

And who could fault you? Who wouldn’t love you? You made it impossible not to love you, especially when you loved back so unconditionally. For someone so small, your heart was humongous.

I’m sure many others have gone through what I am going through now; by right we humans are supposed to outlive our pets and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

If I had gone before you, who then would look after you? It will be harder for you than it will be for me. So I am glad in that morbid sense that you wouldn't have to live without me.

But I do ponder how I will live without you.

As they had said in the movie 10 promises to my dog, I have work, my friends, and other family members, so I will, or rather should be able to move on (which I promise you, I will strive to do so), but to you, I’m all you have. Is that true?

Watching you through FaceTime/Skype, looking for me, waiting for me at the door. Its breaks my heart, but I’m inclined to believe that that is the truth.

I am all you have, and I’m so sorry for leaving you, for going 5000 miles away when you need me most. I thought that we would have more time; apparently I thought wrongly, the kindness of the gods/universe/whatever is out there, is probably reaching its limit.

I really want to be beside you now, but I guess you already knew that.

I blame timing, I blame fate, I blame destiny and everything else, but it still leaves me powerless to change the fact that I can’t come home to you in this dire time.

I believe that you remember our promise, and that you will wait for me.

(Wait for me to come home and give me a little bit more time with you please.)

With that, I have decided.

Decided to stop crying and to take care of myself; to believe in you, place all my faith in the world in you, that no matter how tough it is, no matter how much you feel like giving up, that you won’t, and that you will honour this selfish wish of mine, because you love me as much as I love you.

So as I sit here writing this to you, in a probably vain attempt to let it all out, to place this seal on my tears, to be replaced with a smile; as I try to hide my worries for you and trudge on and go on with life as normal as any other human has to in this cruel human society that does not formally recognise pets as family.

I wish again to be by your side, but let’s keep it sealed for the time being okay? And we will write again when the seal breaks.

I’m forever yours.


-サヤカ-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links